Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Monday, June 06, 2005

Hello Again!

Well, I'm back from the bike trip, but I still haven't really caught up on sleep, so this will have to be short. It was an awesome trip. Way different from all other bike trips, but still awesome. I will put up pictures when I get my pic card back from Mr. Jim (the most awesome chaperone on the planet!). So, it was a great trip even though I was pretty tired because of lack of sleep and "short" biking days. The nose game got kind of old, people got on my nerves, and we spent a little too much time sightseeing, but the good outweighed the bad. Shout-out to group three: we were definitely the best! And a shout-out to my other awesome friends who made the trip what it was. And just a tip for all you out there reading this: when you are driving and you have to pee REALLY BAD, don't sit by Paul and Daniel, they think it's funny to tickle you.
I am enjoying having days where I can do absolutely nothing and not feel bad about it. Summer, how I love thee.
Calyn is gone. Sadness abounds. Although, I will see her before most everyone else, I miss her so much already. I don't know if I can make it to July 13th. On the upside, I get to take care of her zen garden while she is gone.
So ends my update. More details about the bike trip later I guess. For now, sleep!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Jenna,
I'll bring your memory card (with the pictures) tonight to WOW. I still can't believe that two people can talk for 7 hours straight without one break. :)

June 08, 2005 5:25 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Very funny, Jake!

June 09, 2005 11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home