Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

(Quoting Strongbad:) It's Over!

I'm officially done with school and on summer break! Just thought I'd share that with ya'll. I had my last exam at 7:30 this morning (blah!). It's really weird that I'm already done with my first year at FSU. I mean, in a way it seems like I've been there forever, but it also seems like I just started yesterday. But anyways, it's summer for me now, and that's also weird, because it's only April, but I can't say I'm complaining. It just feels good to have everything done and out of the way for the summer. So for now, I'm going back to sleep. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, me too!



Leah

April 26, 2006 2:00 PM

 
Blogger Calyn said...

I'm jealous.

April 26, 2006 3:49 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Jenna, count your blessings. I still have six papers (some shouldn't be called papers, they're only one or two pages), two days of class, 5 finals, a couple of projects due... Summer iludes me... just kidding... see you when I'm home in like... 13 days??? *yay* I love you chica... enjoy your freedom!

April 27, 2006 5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home