Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

When I Look at the Stars

We didn't have bible study tonight so I was home and able to just chill. That was nice. As much as I love bible study, it was nice to have a night off from doing stuff. But after the guys bible study that goes on at my house was over, me, Ian and Paul went outside and laid in the road and looked at the stars. Well actually, first we played a little Donkey Kong and the guys wrestled on my bed, but that's another story. So anyways, we were just laying there looking at the stars in the cold. It was so beautiful! It reminded me of the leadership retreat when the three of us were laying in the road, only there weren't very many stars that night as far as I remember. But yeah, it was great. Ooooh, oh yeah, and we saw a shooting star. It was really cool. Haha, that reminds me of what Amberly said. Oh boy.
Well, I should be going now because I have to get up pretty early tomorrow. But I shall leave you with this:
Quote o' the day: "When I squint like this I can see them with my eyes open. And when I blink they change colors. Pink. Green. Pink. Green."
-My mom describing her visions of "seagulls" when she squints her eyes to say "P. F. Chang." You had to be there, but it was really funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home