Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Fun Times in Gainseville (I know it sounds like an oxymoron, but hear me out.)

Well, it's time for bed, but I just wanted to say how incredibly awesome our trip to Gainesville was yesterday and tell you that if you haven't looked at the pictures on Calyn's blog from the trip, then you should. I'm gonna go sleep now because I want to try to get my dad to go look at cars with me tomorrow. Poka!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeshka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for taking part in awesome video ya’ll made!!love it !!!!!!!

January 07, 2006 5:44 AM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Wow, I really can't believe I did that. I fixed it because I wouldn't be able to take it if I left it that way.

January 09, 2006 10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home