Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Friday, April 28, 2006

"We're gonna need plaster bandages and vasoline."

Quote o' the day:
"I'm just sick of all this crap...I mean, why can't we just go back to the days when we walked around barefoot eating apples all day?" -Chris Myrick

So we (me, Calyn, John, and David) tried to make molds of our faces using plaster and guaze and vasoline tonight. Yeah, it didn't so much work. Our little arts and crafts night turned into play with vasoline and plaster night. We really did try though. Calyn was our guinea pig, and, well, she couldn't breathe through the straws while she was under the saran wrap, so we had to stop mid-plaster. We're going to try a different method tomorrow night...hopefully it will work. I'm sure that pictures are on the way from Calyn, but we're tired, so we're going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home