Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Friday, February 04, 2005

Blessings

Today I feel: Blessed (hence the name), and still very tired

Wow. So many opportunities to praise God through drama lately. I'm so excited about our upcoming youth drama that I am co-writing and acting in, but I am also excited about our Easter Musical. We met with the director for the first time last night and she is really cool. She's got some great ideas and I am happy to be working under her.
We also listened through the music which is also incredibly awesome. There are a few contemporary Christian songs to which some words have been rewritten and they are really cool. I hope that we can pull the whole musical together in like a month, but I'm not to worried as I'm sure that God will take care of it.
God's pretty good at taking care of us, seeing as that's his job and all. He has blessed my family on more than one occasion lately. He has sent us some very timely financial blessings that will definitely help us out.
Speaking of our financial situation, my dad applied for this new job and he had another interview with them today. It's now between him and this other guy that they are considering. Please pray for my dad and for my family. He could really use this job. If not this job, then whatever one God has planned for him, but please just be in prayer. Oh, and while you're at it, you can also thank God for blessing us, all of us, the way he does every day.
Now, I must be off to do the dishes. Great fun! Uggghhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home