Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Friday, June 10, 2005

Freedom Bike Tour Pictures


This is probably my favorite picture from the trip--Janelle and Nicole dancing on the hill


Erin, Rachel, Nicole, Janelle, David, Kayla, and Daniel on the trail


Me and Nicole as we perform our unique stretch


Janelle, Nicole, and I at Harper's Ferry


David's got Spencer right where he wants him


Me, Nicole, Janelle, and Daniel at Great Falls


Me, Paul, Janelle, Anna, Amanda, Alicia, and Nicole at Great Falls


Group Three at Mile Zero (Me, Rachel, Janelle, Daniel, David, and Kayla)


Anna, Erin, Nicole, Paul, Amanda, Amy, Me, and Janelle at the Smithsonian Natural History Museum

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenshka said...

Sarah- Yes I took care of Rachel. We had much fun together, she is so awesome.

Jake- Thank you, I like that picture too. I submitted it to some photo contests. Maybe I'll win :-)

Nicole- Yes I will send you an e-mail inviting you to see the pictures.

Paul- Of course you're in the pictures. It's not like we never hung out on that trip :-)

There, I think I covered all the bases.

June 11, 2005 10:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna,

I loooovvee the Janelle, Nicole silhouette. That is one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. Keep submitting it for contests. You really should win one. You might be famous!!

June 20, 2005 11:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home