Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Monday, January 09, 2006

First Day Back

Well, what have we here, the first day of Spring 2006 semester. And what better way to start it? How about in Ruby Diamond Auditorium with 1400 people to learn about Biology at 9:00 in the morning? I couldn't think of anything I'd rather be doing. But seriously, the first day back really wasn't all that bad. I think I'm really going to enjoy having three classes every day that get done before noon. It worked out really well for my schedule, so now I can go to work from 1:30 to 6 every day and get the most hours possible. I had my first Russian class today and we learned the alphabet (which I'm getting ready to go study for tomorrow). And I had my first Imaginitive Writing class. I think I'm going to like it much more than Writing About History or Non-Fiction Writing. I write best when I can be creative and make up a story. And the prof seems really fun, so that's always good. After class I gave up my nap to brave the crowds at Bill's Bookstore to get my books. Surprisingly, there was hardly anyone there and it only took me 1 hour instead of 2 or 3 to get out of there. Also surprisingly, my books were only $230-something, except I still have to get one more packet to get that I couldn't get from Bill's but that's only another $50. Anyways, I digress. Basically, I was nervous for some reason or another, but the day was good. So I've two more new classes tomorrow. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is waking up early, oh, that and finding a parking spot.

3 Comments:

Blogger James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

so i am gonna be the firdt to comment on your blog... :) i feel especial. hehe like the 1/2 lbs. burrito at Taco Bell.. ok anyways yup great for you that yoru schedual works out so well!! i am excited for ya!! and i was able to get all my classes and stuff today, so i start on wednesday! :) it should be ok... k well laters jenna

January 09, 2006 11:34 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Jenna! I love you! I hope you're second day goes as well as your first... I have class for 6 hours straight today... with no break for lunch... yikes! I miss you, Jenn. Smile for me!

January 10, 2006 9:58 AM

 
Blogger James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

ok ya fo real! it is time to post anew!!! i will await it with utmost....yeah, utmost something...

January 19, 2006 12:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home