Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Monday, June 12, 2006

Leaving

I know, I know, it's been forever. The sad thing is I actually had stuff to post about. But I don't remember any of them right now, so that's not important. Basically, this is all you need to know: 1) We re-did my room 2-ish weeks ago and it's just amazing and 2) I get on a plane to leave for Ukraine for 2 months in less than 11 hours. So, I will most likely be updating this quite a bit so I can let everyone know what's going on over in Kiev. For those who don't know, I'll be working at a Christian English language camp, the same one I went to last year for two weeks. So, I'm really exctied, but I still have things I need to do before I can go to sleep, so I'm afraid this must be short. Please be praying for me. I'm not real comfortable navigating airports by myself, so please pray for that.

I get to see Calyn in less than 2 days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home