Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Graduation = $$$

Well, Not too much going on. I've just been enjoying having nothing to do. I went shopping and it was nice to be able to have a lot of money from graduation and just get what I want. I spent like a hundred dollars the past few days. And I think I went to every store that I've ever found good clothes at and then some. Callie and I went shopping yesterday and then She, Rhian, Kate, and I went again today after Jordan's birthday party (bowling, woo-hoo!).
I can't believe VBS starts on Monday. This summer is going to go by fast, I can tell. But anyways, VBS on Monday means that we have to stay after church tomorrow to decorate. It should be pretty fun. So get out your beach balls and buckets and pails, 'cause it's time for the VBS Beach Blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home