Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'd Love to Blog, But I Can't

I got in a car wreck on Friday. Everyone's fine...except my car. But my dad fixed enough where I can drive it.
Friday night hanging out at Kenley's was so much fun. We played Mario Kart and ordered wings and a pizza at midnight. Oh, and listened to Numa Numa over and over...and over.
Went to the game Saturday. The Seminoles lost. Sad day.
I'm sick. Stupid cold. I feel like crap.
Slept out on Calyn's porch on Saturday night because her house was 80 degrees and her fan blows...literally.
Sunday we cooked and went to Wal-Mart at the craziest time ever. What we do for slavic food.
Slavic food night was amazing. So much good food, so little time.
I can't believe I'm still awake. I still need to pack because we're leaving for Laguna tomorrow night. And the room is starting to spin...I'm serious. So I better go. Like I said, I'd love to actually write a post, because stuff has actually happened, and I've been meaning to. But I really need to go now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Calyn said...

don't worry, I haven't started packing either.

November 09, 2005 2:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tag your it!
Go read my Xanga!

Love,
Melinda

November 10, 2005 10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home