Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Sunday, January 22, 2006

What does this have to dew with James?

Well, I don't know what to say because I haven't posted in forever because I've been so busy. And no, it's not just because I've been watching massive amounts of LOST, although that is true. School and work have taken over my life. This semester is going to be very busy. I'm taking 16 hours of classes and working 22 hours a week, so I'm sorry if I don't post as regularly as I could last semester.
So, updates. Um...I found a car today. My car officially died on Thursday and so my search for a new car turned from important to necessary. So today my dad and I went to the Saturn dealership and found this really pretty blue 2000 Saturn SL with automatic everything, a CD and tape player, a rear spoiler, keyless entry, and like 70,000 miles. And it's only about $5,000. So I "applied" for it, I guess you would say. Basically, they have to see if I'll be able to make the payments and stuff, since I don't...oh, wait...TOUCHDOWN STEELERS! Yes!...okay, sorry...anyways, like I was saying, I don't have any credit so my mom cosigned with me and if the bank approves everything then I get the car. I should find out sometime tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest, so please join me in praying that everything works out, because this is a great car. If not, then I know that it wasn't what God wanted. I've just given this all to him because I've been so worried about it for so long and I just decided that God knows what he's doing and I've just been praying that he shows me what he wants....Ohhhhhh! Interception Steelers! This is amazing!...okay, what was I saying, oh yeah, God. I'm confident he'll show me what car to get and he'll work it all out. No need to worry.
So Calyn, James, and I just went to Lake Ella for a picnic and it was really hot. We were like tanning. Then we went to Goodwill to find 80's clothes for our skit. We found the best stuff ever! So now we're at Calyn's watching the Steeler's game (in case you haven't noticed). Oh!!!!!!! Touchdown again, I love it! Oh, wait, penalty. Nevermind, not touchdown. Sad day. But we're still winning 17 to 3.
Okay, Peace out, I'ma let James close me out here:
Now they REALLY did get the touchdown!!!!!! the Steeelers kick some royal, stuffness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Im in love, Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE with the half lbs burrito especial from Taco Bell.... but thats not all.........Jenna loves it too... uhhh yeah im gonna go now.. loves

2 Comments:

Blogger James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

Ok Jenna, i know i helped you write that post, but i think it is way funny that your were like talking about how God hadd everything under control and stuff and then you just bust into the middle of that with "TOUCHDOWN Steelers!!!!" then your like what was i talking about? oh yeah, God.... hehe, your crazy girl..

January 23, 2006 12:13 AM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Jenna, I love you sooo much. I'll be praying about the car situation and your overly hectic life. It seems like you guys had fun today :) I miss you and hopefully we can talk sometime soon. I love love love love love love love you :)

January 23, 2006 1:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home