Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I Made It

Well, I made it to Ukraine.  There were a few times when I thought I wouldn't, but I'm here.  It started with a bomb scare at the Tallahassee airport that put the flight behind, but I made the flight.  Then I met up with the other 6 people on summer staff that weren't in Ukraine yet in Atlanta.  Our flight there was delayed because of weather and we got kind of scared because we were already going to be cutting it close to catch our flight in New York.  When we got to New York we only had like 20 minutes before the flight left but when we got off the flight they told us it was closed and they had already made arrangements for us.  So they sent us to Milan, Italy because the next flight out of NY was two days later.  So we went to Italy, arrived there when we were supposed to be arriving in Ukraine, had a three hour layover there and then got on the plane to Kiev.  We got in about 5:30 pm on Tuesday and have just been sleeping and meeting with the Radooga directors today.  Well, we move to camp on Friday, but for now we're living in an apartment that is really nice.  I'll try to update again soon, but I can't promise anything. :o)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm glad you made it. :O)

Milan, huh? Too bad you were stuck in an airport, it's amazing there.

June 14, 2006 1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home