Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Monday, February 07, 2005

Busy Can Be Good

Today I feel: exhausted but fulfilled

Man, I didn't have time to write yesterday. I was doing so good, too. Four days in a row. Oh well. I have had a great weekend, but it was also really busy.
Friday night I went to musical practice and had tons of fun. I accidently knocked an entire plate of chips on Brandon when I was climbing into the back of my truck. My knee hit his plate as I was pulling myself onto the tailgate and so his chips flew all over the place. It was really very funny but somehow Brandon didn't find the humor in it. Then, after practice, Callie came over and spent the night and me and her and Chris were playing Mario Party. I finally won this game that no one had ever beaten before and i was so excited that I screamed "Yes!!!" and threw my hands up. In doing so, Chris's head got in the way and I smacked him in the side of the face, so needless to say, my Friday night was full of mishaps involving my brothers.
In the morning, we got up at like 7:30 and had to go back to musical practice. Then, right after that I had to drive to Killearn to babysit for five hours, but i made some money, so that's always good. There's normally a boy who's 4 or 5 I think and a girl who just turned 1 a week ago, but the boy was with his aunt so I just had to watch Lindsey. She is so cute but she was really fussy and I could never really figure out what was wrong. Then, I left straight from there and went to Callie's house for a fish fry, which was really good. We ate and talked and then spent like two hours on the trampoline. I love trampolines, I wish I had one, but something tells me that it wouldn't be as much fun without Callie and Rhian there. We always have so much fun just messing around and Rhian tries to teach me how to do flips and stuff (tries being the key word) and we see who can do the most good toe touches in a row and I normally win :-). I hate how I can do a perfect toe touch on the tramp but I stink at it when I'm on the ground. But anyway, I rambling now.
This mornig at church I was supposed to be in three places at once, which is a very difficult thing to do, let me tell you. So, I did my skit for Sunday school, ran to the Joy Dome to sing with the youth choir, and then ran back to do nursery duty. It turned out that they didn't need me in the nursery so I went to Sunday school instead. Then I ate free Sonny's and me and Calyn tried to work on drama stuff but there wasn't much we could do so we watched Napolean Dynamite with everyone until it was time for the musical.
The musical went really well and everyone said I did good on my drama part which was encouraging because it was kind of a weird part. Daniel, Janelle, Tamara, and Kyle did awesome on their solos, and all in all it was good.
After the musical the Shaeffer and the Nowlin kids came over to hang out during the Superbowl. We ended up playing Mario Party almost the whole time, but I did see some of the game.
Okay, I'm done now. See? I told you I had a busy weekend, but it was tons of fun and I wish it were longer. Well, I'm going to go to bed now because I really need some rest. Good night ya'll!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you cant see your writing, it's yellow! i cant read this...

February 07, 2005 11:41 AM

 
Blogger Calyn said...

You should use pink next time. I like pink.

February 07, 2005 2:09 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

You can to read it!

February 07, 2005 10:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home