Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Face to Face with My Habits

The Fall Retreat was this weekend and it was a great time. We (Me, Diane, and Calyn) went down on Wednesday night after church and spent Thursday and half of Friday setting everything up and getting ready. We spent six hours laying duct tape in an intricate design of lines and spaces for the labyrinth among other things. And, the retreat was great, very refreshing and fun. The band was awesome and all of the guys in it are really awesome people. On the way home we stopped and ate gourmet Taco Bell with the band and then made a caravan of 4 (well, it turned into 3) cars home. Fun times. God taught me that time spent with him in the word can't be substituted with anything else. Rec was awesome because we made a giant slingshot and launched fish from it. We played other games too, but that one was definitely the best. Today is Lerah's birthday, happy birthday, Lerah! And we got her this awesome chair. And that was basically my latter part of the week/weekend.

Now, since I've been tagged by Melinda, here we go:

Ground Rules: The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog/xanga entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their blog/xanga and tell them to read yours.

5 weird habits of yourself:

1. I like to clean the dirt out from under my toenails to make me feel really clean.

2. I can't take a shower in less than 10 minutes.

3. I like to match my underwear to what I'm wearing.

4. I love to dance around in my room or pretend like I know what I'm doing and dance to music while I'm getting ready or cleaning my room.

5. I have to fix people's clothes, like when someone's sleeve is turned up a little bit or someone's tag is sticking out or if people have hair or stuff stuck to them, I have to fix it. This is more of a pet peeve than a habit, but I couldn't think of anything else.

So, now that that's done...I tag...Sarah, James, Ian, Rebekah, and Leah

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made me laugh :) I love your bad habits :)

November 14, 2005 6:02 AM

 
Blogger Calyn said...

Kinda like when my hair is just a little bit in front of my ears. Envision it, Jenna. I know it's driving you nuts.
But the right blinker to turn left and the left blinker to turn right is just amazing.

November 14, 2005 9:36 AM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Jen, you are the coolest. By the way, you're hair is getting loong again, eh? You are so h-o-t! I love you!

November 14, 2005 2:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to clean under my toenails/fingernails too!! Other wise I feel REALLY REALLY nasty!

Love ya,
Melinda

November 14, 2005 9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home