Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Monday, January 23, 2006

Looking Back and Looking Forward

I was uploading pictures of the Fall Retreat that Erica gave me onto Facebook when I ran across these videos and decided to share them with ya'll as a reminder of the retreat. It was great, wasn't it?




On a completely different note, the ipod I ordered 9 days ago (but who's counting?) gets delivered tomorrow. I'm so excited! And news on the car situation, basically, it's not looking too good, but they're still trying to find a bank that will finance it for us, so keep praying that God will provide, if not for this to work out, then for another car. Thanks guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

go leah, go leah, go leah, go leah... haha

January 26, 2006 10:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home