Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm alive!

Hey guys! Our email just started working two days ago so I haven't
been able to write. Let's see, what's happened since I wrote last?
Ummm...seven of us got stuck in the elevator in the apartment building
we were staying at before camp for like 30 minutes. That was really
fun and funny. Camp one is almost over and the South Carolina team
leaves in a few days. I'm really sad about that because they are the
best and I love all of them so much. I really don't want them to
leave. Most of team two arrived today. It's going to be pretty
small. Three people came in today, two more come tomorrow because
they missed their flight somewhere, one was already in Ukraine and
came in today, and three from this camp are staying for camp two. It
should be good, and I get to lead drama next week, so I'm excited
about that.

Calyn says, "Hello walls. Do you want me to type?" to which I said,
"No, I just hate this keyboard." I asked her to tell you something
cool.
Calyn: "Something cool. What's something cool that happened today?
Oh! I got a bouquet of hair! Amanda cut Roma's hair today and he
walked onto the Rec Field and gave me a bouquet of his hair. It was
very exciting."
Roma says, "I have a stapler and I'm not afraid to use it."
Okay, thanks guys. That was great.
Calyn wants you all to know that Roma found a staple in his chicken at
lunch the other day. We hypothesize that that is how they killed the
chicken. We were going to say something else but it's too late and it
is gone. That is all. The end. Email me. Now.
mailto:jenna@radooga.net

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to read that your alive! i've been praying for such a thing as that. Be careful, staples are dangerous things!

June 29, 2006 8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home