Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Monday, November 14, 2005

Fall Retreat Pictures

Calyn already put up a lot of these pictures, but I'm gonna put some up too, for my own sake if for no one else's. So bear with me through the repeats, if you will. They're such awesome pictures that I'm sure they're just as great the second time around.


I look really confused/sad and Calyn just looks mesmerized


We love lollipops!


Those glasses were freakin' awesome, I should have bought them. And that was the softest pillow, or anything for that matter, that I have ever touched...I should have bought it too. :-(


Me and Shannon with our massive subs


The whole group


Me and Brandon


Me and Callie


Me and Mom


Me and Calyn on the beach...beautiful


Me and the boys :-)


Me and Dad


Anna, Me, and Callie doing handstands


Our room/small group


Me and Lerah


Ian, Paul and Me


Getting pumped for rec!


And last but not least, I have what you've all been waiting for...
Quote o' the weekend: "Climb the palm tree and grab the fruit!" -Us (you know who you are :-))

1 Comments:

Blogger Calyn said...

It's okay, ponch. I don't know what it is either.

November 15, 2005 7:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home