Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Can Hear the Hallelujah Chorus

I got the car! I mean, not physically in my possession yet, but we went to the dealership tonight to sign the paperwork. After we go to the credit union on Friday and finalize the financing, I can drive it home. Wow, God is good. For those of you who don't know, like 4 or 5 banks turned my down for financing and the dealership pretty much said that it was over, so I had moved on. I was like "okay, God, since this wasn't it, lead us to where we need to go next." Then randomly today the guy at the dealership called and said that we got the deal and we needed to come down and sign paperwork. Man, God is good. Just thought I'd share that with ya'll but I need to sleep now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenshka said...

How about I just show it to you, Paul and you can fill that nifty little chart in for yourself :-) fun, fun.

January 26, 2006 11:18 PM

 
Blogger James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

ok Jenna, yeah, i pretty much love ya....pretty much.. btu what i love even more is that Lerah's lil "yeah, pretty much." has caught on with everyone! :-) anyways.. love ya and other peeps..
loves

January 27, 2006 10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home