Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I Missed Out :-(

Today I feel: Congested...kind of like my head is going to explode (stupid head cold!)

I had to go to the football banquet tonight...enough said.
Not that I don't enjoy the people involved, just that I really didn't feel like sitting in the civic center for two hours listening to the coaches give out awards. I get introduced at the beginning, right after we eat, then I'm done. I could have left. But I didn't. I guess I especially didn't want to go because I had to miss PCBS.
apparently we had quite a breakthrough tonight. Everyone really opened up and some really important and deep topics were discussed. But, I wasn't there. Figures. Oh well, they didn't have time to finish Stephen though, so I still get to watch the rest with them. And hopefully everyone will be able to open up a little more now. I really encourage everyone to get involved in or even start your own bible study. It has really helped me and I have definitely been enjoying it.
Lent starts tomorrow, and even though I'm not Catholic, everyone in PCBS decided to participate (Calyn called me and told me everything that happened). I've decided to give up any type of beverage but water. This should be pretty hard but that's why I want to do it. I like the idea of giving something up. I think it will help me depend on God more. Every time I think "I would really like a soda right now" or "I LOVE Chick-Fil-A lemonade, I want some" or whatever the case may be, I will pray and think about God.
Okay, this was the short and sweet version of today's events. I really don't feel well, so I'm going to bed now. Goodnight!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenshka said...

Hey look, I found a sort of peachish pinkish color that works!

February 08, 2005 11:01 PM

 
Blogger Calyn said...

I like it. Wow, you're quick! It's only been like 10 minutes since I called you!

February 08, 2005 11:02 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

I try!

February 08, 2005 11:06 PM

 
Blogger Calyn said...

Oh my gosh! Christina, I am so proud of you. You love country music more than anybody I know! (except for maybe Leah. I think maybe you tie.) You are oh so awesome!

February 09, 2005 10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home