Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Monday, August 29, 2005

Alberto and the First Day

I got my car back!!! You have no idea how happy I am about that. After not driving since November, (we were trying to save money, so we went from 3 cars to 2) it needed some work, but my dad fixed it up today and I can use it tomorrow! I am so excited. I love my Alberto (although now I feel like his name needs to be Artyom or something...wonder why). I drove it to the auto parts store tonight to get some new wiper blades and I was scared that I had forgotten how to drive stick or something, but I got in and started driving and it was like I never left. Yep, I love my little '89 Honda Accord.

Okay so I realize that's not my car, but give me a break, I can't use my camera. My car looks exactly like that though, except it's got a lei hanging from the rearview mirror instead of a paper that says "SALE."
So, today was my first day of classes at FSU. It really didn't seem much different than high school, because all but one of my classes are really small. But, I like all my professors so far. It was pretty funny because it turns out that me and one of my best friends from high school, Amanda, are in the same FIG, so we had all of our classes together today. It was actually pretty nice to know someone already. I have one class tomorrow, but first I have an interview at Canopy Oaks. I'm interviewing to work in the extended day program (after-school). Please pray that I will get the job, cause I really need a job and this is like my dream job at the moment, so please pray for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron B said...

Nice car.

Hey, everybody! everybody! lol
could yall e-mail me your AIM's

just e-mail me at cyrax2007@comcast.net

thanks

August 30, 2005 1:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home