Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

"Jenna is..."

Okay, so I was going to do a serious post about camp and people leaving and senior night and stuff (yes, yes, I know, I still haven't done that) but it's late and I'm tired. So instead, I got this idea off of Lauren's blog. You type your name and the word "is" in quotations (ex: "Jenna is") into a Google search and you see what comes up. I found out some very interesting things about myself...

  • "Jenna is 'a great player'" (Why, thank you!)
  • "Jenna is some perfect interpersonal guru" (I wouldn't say perfect, but...)
  • "Jenna is a girl that is so beautiful every other girl envies her" (Hey, I didn't make this up.)
  • "Jenna is even dumber than her father" (That's not very nice, they shouldn't talk about my dad that way.)
  • "Jenna is in the elevator" (Not at the moment.)
  • "Jenna is unwanted" (Sad for me!)
  • "Jenna is married to Greg" (See! And all you people thought I was going to marry Daniel.)

Well, that was fun. There were a ton more but some of them weren't very funny and some were just, well, bad. But yeah, that was fun, so you should try it. I bet you'll learn some very interesting things about yourself too.

12 Comments:

Blogger Calyn said...

Okay, so there was only like, one, "Calyn is", but here's the other stuff I found:
*Calyn is right now the hottest
R&B Diva .
*Calyn knows best, so listen to her
*Calyn listened to her mentor's words, scrutinizing his profile all the while ("how long has THAT been there?, what is holding this woman together...")
*calyn is a united airlines flight attendent (hey, that sounds fun!)
*Calyn is truly the love of my life. We've been together now 15 years (um, I was not informed of this...)
*Calyn has beat
the 2A, 3A, and 4A state champs. He is a remarkable young man (what the crap!? Who name's their BOY Calyn??? I mean, who name's their GIRL Calyn?, but, seriously...)
I didn't make any of these up, I promise.

August 16, 2005 3:18 AM

 
Blogger Calyn said...

Dude, I realized I put random apostrophes in the word "name" and for that I am truly sorry... it's 3:15 a.m... Jenna, I know this is not acceptable. I'll do better, I promise!

August 16, 2005 3:19 AM

 
Blogger Calyn said...

I did do my quiet time. I promise.

August 16, 2005 6:12 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Well sad for Melissa and Calyn because they want to be flight attendants.

August 16, 2005 11:29 PM

 
Blogger Calyn said...

Yes, I was gonna say that

August 17, 2005 1:24 AM

 
Blogger Aaron B said...

.......I'm lost........

August 17, 2005 10:38 AM

 
Blogger Aaron B said...

IAN!!!!! GIVE ME BACK NAVI!!!! I want NAVI back now!!!!! I can't go out on adventures with out my fairy!!!!

August 17, 2005 10:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so can I be jealous now?
jesse

August 17, 2005 10:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"One Jesse Says the Other Jesse Is a Racist" Lol, I hope Alex never finds out!!

August 17, 2005 10:35 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Can you be jealous over what, Jesse?

August 18, 2005 10:12 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

What are you talking about, Paul?

August 19, 2005 11:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Oh wait, I just realized what your talking about. She said "Ya ochen loobloo tibya Jenshka." (which means I love you a lot Jenna.)

August 19, 2005 11:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home