Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Friday, August 05, 2005

Pictures From Radooga

Here are some pictures from Radooga. I don't know how much these will mean to the people who weren't there, but I hope they will give you a little look at what it was like.


Ahhh...Paris, the city of love


The Notre Dame cathedral


The Eiffel Tower


Calyn, Diane, Tamara, Nicole, and Lori at our favorite hangout place, the steps of building one.


A very interesting meal with our staple substitute, peanut butter. Nekita made me try one of those nasty fish things and, unlike Diane, I did not find them appetizing.


The girls in my English class: Dasha, Tanya, Anya, and Yulya


Nicole and I's English class on the day we took a trip to "America" and played frisbee.
Sasha, Me, Dasha, Anya (student), Kostya, Nicole, Yulya, Tanya, Anya (translator), Artyom, and Yura


Elusha and Calyn


Kelly, Tamara, Tiffany, and Diane


JenniGray, Shelby, and Lauren


Veronica and Calyn


Roma and Joe feelin' the love


Tamara, Hillary, (Katya's teddy bear held by Nekita,) Nicole, and Me


Diane and Tamara dancing to the "reggae" song. If you knew the word "reggae," you knew half of the song.


Tamara and I in our super-awesome glowstick glasses. Mine started leaking and so there was orange glowy stuff all over my cheek.


Sergey with his awesome spikey hair

There are a ton more pictures where these came from. Check out my link to my Radooga album in the sidebar. That album doesn't even have all of my pictures because I can't get the ones off of my camera's internal memory, but they are mostly all there. Also check out Diane, Todd, and Calyn's blogs (in my "check these blogs out" section) for more pictures and stories about Radooga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home