Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Sunday, August 14, 2005

My Eyes...

So, as you can see, I've been pretty busy lately and haven't made time for blogging. I want to tell you about camp and the leadership retreat and our Ukrainian food night, but I just went with Calyn to a house with 27 cats and 6 dogs and my allergies are acting up and I can feel my eyes swelling more and more each minute. So, I should probably go to sleep or something. I don't know, but this allergy medicine better kick in soon or I'm not going to be able to see at all. I will post tomorrow. Really. I promise. Or you can punch me.

Hey, by the way, did you know if you take the first "e" off of the word "eyes" it makes the word "yes"? It does, you should try it. Try it! Okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenshka said...

Okay, ya know what. I just never thought about it before. I just wanted to share my findings with the world. Plus it was 2 in the morning and it was funny.

August 14, 2005 3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home