Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I know them

Okay, weird: I was at the website for Bill's Bookstore yesterday and on the homepage there's this picture of these four kids from Leon. Weird.

So yeah, that's Jim, Emily, Craig, and Brandon. I definitely know them. I don't know how they got to do that, especially since Brandon goes to the US Air Force Acadamy and Emily goes to UF. What the heck? At least the other two go to FSU. It just for real made me laugh. I mean, a lot of times I go to websites and see the obviously posed pictures and I wonder "Who are those people?" So, when I went to order books, I was not expecting to be able to answer that question. It makes me wonder, how many of people in the billions of other staged pictures I've seen in publications from FSU and stuff like that don't actually go there? Funny stuff, I tell ya what.

2 Comments:

Blogger Calyn said...

That's so weird.

August 30, 2005 9:51 PM

 
Blogger Aaron B said...

I wish i knew some famous celebrities.....

August 31, 2005 1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home