Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Procrastination

Okay, so I'm procrastinating on writing my paper. And I haven't posted in a while, so I figured I would. But I don't really have anything to say. Oh, Rachel's birthday party was Friday night to Saturday morning, and that was tons of fun. We tried to sleep on the trampoline. Well, Lerah and I made it until 6:45 am, but Lerah woke up and saw that we were the last two out there and it was really cold, so we went inside. It was pretty awesome while it lasted though. And carpet ball is awesome.
Okay, I'm gonna go get me some coffee or something so I can stay awake and write this paper. Blah. But there is only two days of school this week and then Thanksgiving holidays! So that's something to look forward to. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am definitely like the "Queen of Procrastination" it is very bad, but hey, the work gets done ... ♥

Leah

November 22, 2005 10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home