Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Hate Macs

Well, I'm finally on Spring Break. All I've pretty much done is slept in and me and Calyn watched some movies and stuff. I was very impressed Walk the Line, especially since Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix did all of the singing in the movie. They were really good. So, yeah, all I've done is sleep, which has been good since I don't do a whole lot of that when I have class. I've had to work this whole week too, but I'm taking off Friday and me and Calyn are going to visit Sarah at Auburn. We are leaving after I get off work on Thursday and I am really excited. Sarah has all these great fun plans for us and I'm pumped. Okay, I should go because I'm at work in the computer lab with my kids, but I just thought I'd update you a little on my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd G Sapp said...

and why do you hate Macs?

March 08, 2006 4:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walk the Line is suuuch a good movie!

♥ ♥ Leah

March 08, 2006 6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home