Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Truth

The following are true statements:
Jenna is cool.
Stephanie is cool.
Team four arrives tomorrow!

So I'm sitting here with Stephanie and we are skipping out on evening
program. I asked her what I should tell you guys, because really the
only thing I have to say is that I'm excited about team 4 coming
because they are cool.

An update from Nurse Rita:

Hi, my name's Nurse Rita. I like to practice medicine. And in my
free time I engage in pilates and water aerobics. My favorite time of
day is 8:23 AM. It's just right...not too early, not too late. I've
been Miss Myrick's nurse at camp for the previous two camps and I'd just like to say that she
is in outstanding health...healthy as a large horse as my Father Henry
likes to say. I am single. No kids. My number is 423-338-9264. I
like grey goose martinis with two green olives. I'm 57 but don't
worry fellas, I haven't lost that wild fire just quite yet. Yes,
um..anyhow, camps are going great. Thanks to all who support Miss
Myrick by reading her entertaining blog.

Thank you *********(for the protection of the innocent, names have
been concealed)...I mean, Nurse Rita. I thought it was supposed to be
an update, not a personal ad, but I guess she's feeling lonely. Well,
I think "Nurse Rita" pretty much covered all the bases, so I'm gonna
go.

mailto:jenna@radooga.net

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenna jenna jenna! i love you...that pretty much alli wanted to say. and that i miss you. and cant wait to see you. so much to tell!

love you!
Maddi

July 17, 2006 12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home