Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Quesidillas and Sweden

Today I feel: Sick

I can't get sick. That's all there is to it. I have so much to do and so many places to be. That's probably why I'm sick, I'm just involved in so much. Take the Easter musical for example. I went to practice tonight and found out that there weren't enough woman speaking parts for me to have one. Although at first I was sort of disappointed, I have come to realize that it is probably a good thing. God is telling me that I don't have time to memorize more lines for another drama, and He's right. Plus, I still get to be in the crowd and stuff, that's always good.
I'm eating Sweettart hearts right now. I love these things they are the best ever! On that random note...
I love Aaron Bradberry. He is so funny. Tonight at church he was working on his Spanish homework and he asked me to help him with it. He has to make this menu with everything in Spanish. So, he was looking through his Spanish-English dictionary to find the words and I was helping him with random stuff like word order and stuff. I hadn't heard from him in a few minutes and he looked like he was looking diligently for some word. Finally, he turns to me and goes, "Are quesidilla and enchilada already Spanish?" Wow, me and Calyn started cracking up laughing. He had seriously looked through the English side of his dictionary for like three minutes for those words.
Then, later, he was talking about how having a girlfriend is expensive. I was telling him that it's expensive for the girl too because we have to buy guys stuff. Then he was like, "Yeah, but we gotta pay for the dates. Unless we go Sweden." I was laughing so hard but I managed to pull myself together to say, "Don't you mean Dutch?" and he was just like, "It's all the same over there." Needless to say, by this time I was in stitches and I could hardly tell Calyn why I was laughing so hard.
I guess it's been a good day, but now I have to go do the dishes, which, if I haven't already said by now, I hate doing. Adios and quesidilla!

4 Comments:

Blogger Calyn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 09, 2005 10:55 PM

 
Blogger Calyn said...

Knock it off Napolean and make yerself a danged quesidillllla. Wow, I love Aaron Bradberry. He is one of the funniest people I know. Venever I gone to have boyfriend, zen vee are gone to go Sveeden, ja.

February 09, 2005 10:58 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Wow, Calyn, that was hilarious. That's all I have to say.

February 10, 2005 8:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, to think im such a funny guy...Wow again. just reading your story cracked me up. Yeah, it was really funny and i got a 100 on it! I know it isn't much, but I'm REALLY glad i have friends like you. this is kinda late so i hope you get to read it.

Have a good week,
that funny guy Aaron.

February 21, 2005 7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home