Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I Heart This Weather!

Today I feel: in a good mood

Ever notice how good weather just puts people in a good mood. So far this week it has been gorgeous outside: sunny, warm, yet breezy. I love it. Good weather just makes me happy. I have had ample opportunity to enjoy it too. First of all, I sit outside on the front lawn at school everyday and after I'm done eating, I just sit back and enjoy the weather.
Also, yesterday in between my Exchangettes meeting and FCA, Katie, Jessica, Chelsea, Sarah Grace, and I went to Subway to get dinner and then we took it to Lake Ella to eat. I sat there looking out across the lake and laughing with my friends and just taking it all in. I mean, Lake Ella is already such a beautiful place and with the great weather yesterday, it was just perfect. Well, except for being attacked by limping zombie ducks, but that's a whole other story.
Today, Calyn and I went to Old Bainbridge Park to throw the frisbee around for a little while and enjoy being outside. I also got to hit some softballs, which is something that I just recently realized how much I missed now that I don't play. And, at PCBS tonight, we dragged the pink carpets out to Calyn's porch and had bible study out there.
God's creation is awesome. Even when it's nasty, rainy, and cold outside his creation is awesome, but it's nice to be able to see this side of nature too. Thank you God for awesome gorgeous weather!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Hey Jenshka--I heart this weather, too...especially in my line of work...makes for great afternoons. we played soccer yesterday, it was super awesome :o) And I hear its s'posed to be just as nice on Sat. I figure that's 'cause God loves Calyn :o)

March 30, 2005 9:37 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I heart the sun AND the biscuit joke

March 30, 2005 8:52 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Who DOESN'T heart the biscuit joke?

March 30, 2005 9:29 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Well, let's remedy that right away, shall we? There were two biscuits in the oven. One turned to the other and said, "Man, it's hot in here!" and the other one said, "Whoa! A talking biscuit!" Now that you have heard, well, read the biscuit joke, go and spread the word.

March 30, 2005 10:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to agree the biscuit joke is def. the funniest joke I have ever heard! I remember the first time I heard it.. Christina couldn't even tell me she was laughing so hard and I laughed all night over that one.. good joke!

April 01, 2005 11:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home