Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Today I feel: happy happy happy happy happy

It's my birthday!!!! Only for 19 more minutes, but hey, I've had all day. I'm eighteen now!!!! Last night Calyn spent the night and we stayed up with my brothers until 2:00 in the morning and at midnight we were like "happy birthday me!" Today was my birthday party and it was tons of fun! The weather actually cleared up enough for us to go to Wakulla Springs and go swimming and jump off the high dive and play frisbee. It was sooooo much fun! Then we went back to my house and played games and just hang out. And Aaron gave me a dozen roses! What a sweetheart! I love that kid. My friends are so awesome. Thanks everyone for coming!
Now that I am eighteen, I think some changes are in order. For instance, I will now officially start acting more like an adult. What am I saying? I could never act like an adult all of the time. I love just acting stupid and goofing off with my friends, definitely one of my favorite hobbies.
So, my birthday was awesome, and I'm now eighteen, so I guess I'm an adult. According to Calyn I can do all kinds of great things now. I'm not sure how many of them I will actually go out and do now, but that's not important, the important thing is that I could.
Here are some pictures from my party:

Me, James and Aaron

Anna, Me, Tamara, Sarah, and Shannon

Playing the ha-ha game

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the adult world. However, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Enjoy your youth while you can.

March 26, 2005 8:23 AM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Sorry Paul, I did take pictures before you left, you just happened to not be in many of them, but I do have some of you...and your flower.

March 27, 2005 5:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home