Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Something To Sing About

Today I feel: like singing

You ever just get in those moods where you feel like singing. Well, it's a good thing that I was in one of those moods today. We had district choral...festival...assessment...musical, I don't even know what they call it now. It's MPA, but I forget what it stands for. We always just called it festival. Anyways, I had to go sing for it at Chiles today. Thankfully, I love the pieces that we sang in Capital Singers and I think we did really well. If you've never sang on the Chiles stage, it's very dead. You can't hear anything but yourself and the piano, which is not always a good thing, you kind of feel like you're all alone in the world.
But anyways, I have just been singing all day, everywhere I went and I don't really know why. It's going to be a really good week, so I think I'm just in a great mood. Easter Musical practices have consumed my life as of late, but I get a break tomorrow, because I thought I had to go to one and I don't. So yippy! I get to go to bible study! And tomorrow is Leah's birthday! Tons of fun for everyone! Oooh, I just rhymed. Wow, easily amused.
Okay so another busy but fun week for Jenna. I see very little sleep in my future...

Eleven days until my birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home