Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Sunday, February 27, 2005

A Blast From The Past

Today I feel: Reminiscent

Sorry I didn't write Friday, but I just ran out of time. We were watching old family home videos until like midnight and I was really tired. More about that later.
Friday was a really great day. Not only was it Friday, and I could taste the weekend, but it was also a really slack day in school. The only class I actually worked in was Anatomy, and we had a lab practical. But, I actually think that I did really well on it, so that was good. In Melodears we had cupcakes to celebrate Dew's birthday. No, that's not her first name. We have three Eizabeths and three Laurens in Melos, so they all go by their last name or a nickname. So, we celebrated Elizabeth Dew's birthday. We ate the cupcakes and sang "Happy Birthday," and then we played this awesome game called "Encore." Basically, you split into teams and you have a word and you have to think of a song with that word in it and sing it. You go back and forth until one team can't think of a song. It's really fun and surprisingly harder than it sounds.
Friday night we watched "Princess Diaries 2" and then we broke out the home videos. It's so much fun remembering all of the hilarious times we've had. I think one of the funniest ones is when I'm 5 and Brandon is 1 and I am singing and dancing and jumping rope and Brandon is mimicking everything I do. It's so funny. All you peeps really need to see it. I think I am going to show some clips at my 18th birthday party (which, by the way, is in exactly one month from yesterday. Well, my birthday is anyway. My birthday party will be somewhere very near it.)
Today I slept in until 1:00. It was wonderful, because I've had something to do every Saturday for the past like two months or so. So then I cleaned and went to the grocery store to buy the food for our dinner tonight. Me and the boys made Mom and Dad dinner (and it was really good if I do say so myself.) We started with a salad and then had this really good shrimp and pasta dish with broccoli and cheese sauce and key lime pie for dessert. It was fun for us to work together and make it and, of course, very good to eat! Then, we watched some more home movies. A classic moment: Brandon's first birthday. His very own cake. He scarfed it. Yet, his clothes were still clean. Amazing.
Alrighty, that's the latest update from the Myrick household. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home