Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Thursday, February 24, 2005

"Get ready for a hug."

Today I feel: Blessed from the Indian Children's Choir

Oh my gosh! The Indian Children's Choir sang at my church tonight and they were so awesome. They sing with such a boldness and they sound great while doing it. I wish that our children's choir could be that confidently loud and have that much energy and still be able to harmonize better than any other children's choir I've ever heard. Not to mention that they are so cute. My favorite part of the program was when the kids came out into the audience to give everyone a hug. And I mean everyone, not just the people on the ends of the rows, everyone. The narrator lady just said, "Get ready for a hug," and then they poured out into the audience. It definitely made my day to get a hug from one of the little Indian boys.
Well, I must be off to bed. I've still got the bros in my room.

3 Comments:

Blogger Calyn said...

I want one!

February 23, 2005 11:54 PM

 
Blogger Calyn said...

Oh, and Jenshka, you need to take my new poll.

February 24, 2005 12:05 AM

 
Blogger Aaron B said...

Gewd for you. i loved it too! i wish i had one. not for like, forever, but maybe for a week. ill see you peoples on sunday.

buybuy
aaron

February 24, 2005 8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home