Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Weekends Are Great

Today I feel: Great!

I love the weekends. All that gets me through my week at scholl is knowing that the weekend is coming. Sorry I haven't written since Thursday, but I've been pretty busy.
Friday night Janelle, Tamara, Nicole, Lori, Callie, and I made skirts out of bandanas to wear to the Cowboy Up yesterday. They came out really cute (pictures hopefully coming soon.) We were at Tamara's Granny's house from like 6 until after midnight though. It took a long time, but it was worth it. I learned how to sew too, well I guess I re-learned, because I used to sew baby doll clothes, but I haven't done that since I was like eight or something.
On Saturday was Cowboy Up. I didn't get to square dance because I was late, so that was a major bummer, but I did have tons of fun. I had some really good chili and went on a hayride, which turned out to be quite a work out for Ian...long story. Then I went on some of the bouncy things and watched the cloggers. Janelle beat me on the gladiator fighting thingy. The stupid thing was so hard to stand on. Then we played frisbee for a while. We could have played longer, but Janelle, Tamara, and I left to go to a Valentine's banquet at Grace Church. That was really fun because I got to see my friends there who I don't see very often. And I got to dress up all nice and look pretty (again, pictures hopefully coming soon.)
Today is going to be fun, of course, with church and all. And tomorrow will be great because there is NO SCHOOL! Yea! We were going to go to Wakulla Springs, but it wasn't really working out, so I think Janelle is going to spend the night and we are going shopping or something fun like that. That was the last few days in a nutshell. Adios!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You so can't read that color!

February 20, 2005 3:03 PM

 
Blogger Calyn said...

That's right. Nobody goes to Wakulla springs without ME, Jenna Myrick. NOBODY.

February 20, 2005 10:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna go shopping.. I haven't shopped for me since October! TAKE ME TO YOUR MALL!!!!! I would shop, but I never seem to have someone to shop with and you have to have someone with you to tell you what looks bad and good on you!

February 21, 2005 9:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud that you guys played ULTIMATE!!! Read my blog and you can see the rest of what I have to say about that. I also would have to agree with Caly that nobody needs to go to Wakulla springs without me either. Calyn, Wakulla springs and I come as a packaged deal. Take it or leave it.....

February 21, 2005 1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home