Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Quizzes Galore!

Today I feel: like doing some online quizzes

Nothing all that exciting is going on, so I don't really have anything to write about. So, I did some online quizzes from quizilla.com and I thought that I'd share my results with you.

Which Napoleon Dynamite character am I?
Kip
You are Kip Dynamite and you love technology.
Take the quiz: Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by www.quizilla.com
I am Kip, huh? That was surprising.

Which Disney attraction am I?
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin: a wild ride through
the back alleys of toontown! The only ride
with a PG sense of humour in the G rated world
of Disneyland, you are zany, wild, and a little
bit of a loose screw. Energetic and colorful,
you go at full speed, even though your taxi-car
vehicles actually have four flat tires!
Despite your older humor, you are a kid at
heart and kids most relate to your cartoony
world and like you the best. You've been know
to make the adults a little queasy and a litte
bit dizzy. You leave your visitors dazed, a
little confused, but more often, extremely
amused. You take us to the places we'd never
see in a ride featuring the straight-laced
Mickey, but somehow you're still all Disney.
Take the quiz: What Disneyland attraction are you?
brought to you by www.quizilla.com
Never been on this ride.

Which Teen Titan am I?
Star
You are most like Starfire. A bit clumsy and
innocent, you're lucky you have friends or who
knows what would happen to you. You are
excessively happy which sometimes gets on
others' nerves. You tend to be too polite for
your own good sometimes which may be depicted
as snobbish. You are very nice and
compassionate but you aren't afraid to let
others know when you're mad, it is more of a
bodily sign mostly in the eyes. You love light
and try to cheer up that one gloomy person but
it is like night and day. You can't help it
though. You tend to be a charity case and try
to help others feel less gloomy and
inadvertently make it worse. You are drawn to a
certain person and you are a bit...well a tad
and a bit eccentric and odd. But don't worry
it's your quirks that people like about you!
Take the quiz: Which Teen Titans Character Are You?
brought to you by www.quizilla.com
This is a cute show and I like this character.

Which Spongebob character am I?
HASH(0x8afe964)
YES, REALLY, TRUELY, YOU ARE SPONGEBOB THE SPONGE!
Take the quiz: !!!WHAT SPONGEBOB CHARACTER ARE YOU!!!
brought to you by www.quizilla.com
Yeah! I'm Spongebob! Actually, I wanted to be Patrick...or Gary.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home