Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Monday, February 14, 2005

Brothers: Can't Live With 'Em, Can't Live Without 'Em

Today I feel: Happy

Well, it all started when Calyn and I were trying to finish writing a skit this afternoon. Our computer is in my little brother Chris's room, so Calyn and I went in to get started. Now, I'm not sure many other people in this world are as blessed as I am to have little brothers who like me and, for some reason, want to hang out with me and my friends. Both of my little brothers were in the room and were chatting our ears off and I finally had to ask them to leave because I knew we would never get anything accomplished. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that they are a distraction and we had like 45 minutes to do what we had to do.
First they wanted to see Calyn's blog and after we showed them, they wanted to stay and watch us write the skit. I told them to find something else to do, so they left and we started. We were typing up the skit and rolling along, everything was going great. Then it started. I really just can't figure out what's so intriguing about it all. What little brothers in their right minds actually care about this kind of stuff? Chris was juggling behind us and couldn't find anything else in the whole house to do. I told him to run along and play (again), so he left. Then, my dad was measuring Brandon in the hallway (Brandon is obsessed with his height and loves the idea that he's taller than me now). Brandon comes into the room like "Jenna, if you haven't grown since the last time we measured you, then I'm taller than you now. Come get measured!" Obviously, now is not the opportune time to find out how tall I am. I was getting frustrated, as time was quickly ticking away, but Calyn couldn't help but laugh. Countless other times, my brothers came in and interrupted us. Even as I am typing this, they have come in to ask me some random question or watch over my shoulder as I am typing.
I love my brothers, I really do. But sometimes, it's just a little too much love between us.
My day has been fun otherwise. I love going to youth on Sundays. We read through the new skits at drama and watched a video of our musical in choir. I'm not really sure what made it so fun tonight, but I just had a great time. This week is going to be really busy. I have something planned every night. I'm so excited though. Tons of fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Calyn said...

Feel free to trade at any time, Jenna...

February 14, 2005 4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home