Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Boring Day

Today I feel: Sick (what's new?)

Well, today hasn't been that interesting. I felt horrible all day but I can't miss school because of all this stuff I have to do. The story of my life: I have to be there. My mom is really sick and I feel really bad for her. Chris was sick last weekend, so I can only hope that what I have does not turn into what they had.
Today in Capital Singers we had to do our Melodears dance in front of everyone. It was kind of weird because all of my friends in the audience were trying to make me laugh. We are actually doing much better. We went from like a three out of ten to like an eight and a half out of ten. Hopefully we can do well on Saturday.
Whenever I came home I got to take a nap for like three hours, so I am feeling a little better. But now, I must be off to do homework. And I'm going to help Brandon start his own blog. Adios!

3 Comments:

Blogger Calyn said...

Brandon with a blog?! How cool is that. I really want to see that dance, Jenshka.

February 10, 2005 9:09 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

They weren't selling the iflurtz things at Winterfest. I guess they are going to sell them later in the lobby like last year. Watch W.S. be the top on both of ours or something. I should of answered it like I was some skater chick or something. Then he wouldn't be on my list.

February 11, 2005 9:16 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Oops. I mean should have not should of.

February 11, 2005 9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home