Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Fun For Everyone at Winterfest

Today I feel: Lazy

Today was again not all that exciting. We had Winterfest at school though. That was pretty fun. Winterfest is this carnival thing that we have once each year for the last half of the day. There is a battle of the bands and bouncy games and a pie-eating contest, that sort of thing. This year there was a rock wall (I made it all the way to the top), a bounce house (not a very good one. I kind of felt like I was wading through Jello the whole time), a velcro sticky wall (that was tons of fun except I was laughing so hard the whole time that I could hardly jump. First off, we looked like penguins in the velcro suits because you can't put your arms down, and then when Kelley and I were on it she got stuck and couldn't get off), a mechanical bull (I was only one for like ten seconds), and one of those bungee bouncy race things (the one like we got at Calyn's house that one time). So it was actually pretty fun because it wasn't as long as it normally is, so it gave me just enough time to do everything once and not enough time to get bored.
I have solo and ensemble festival tomorrow. You know what that means...dancing and singing with the Melodears. I can hardly wait...for it to be over.
Oh yeah, Brandon has a blog now. I assume he would want people visiting it. Enter into the
Point of No Return.
That's about all I got. I'm supposed to do my chores tonight but I really don't feel like doing anything but chilling. I am so lazy, but I really just don't feel good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jacob's band, Mark it Zero, rocked!

February 17, 2005 9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home