Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Solo and Ensemble Festival Is OVER!

Today I feel: Relieved

Solo and ensemble festival is over! I feel so relieved. I was more worried about our classical pieces in the morning than our dance in the evening. Well, we had a really nice judge this morning and we did better then I expected. At the evening session, Ms. Hall told us that we earned a superior (the highest rating) and we were all incredibly excited.
The dance went really well. We did it the best we ever have. I'm pretty sure we got a superior on it too, but we won't find out until Monday. All of the groups from Leon did really well. After each dance all the judge could say was "that was really good." She only had one thing to improve on for each group, which is a good sign. She said that we were all well prepared (something that I didn't feel until our last practice about an hour before we performed). Anyways, all together, it went well and I'm just so relieved and glad that it's over. We just have to do our dance one more time for showcase (which we aren't graded on, it's just for fun: much less stress).
In between the morning and evening sessions, Kelley and Victoria and I went to the mall. Victoria could only stay for lunch because she had to go to dance class, but Kelley and I shopped around for a while and tried on prom dresses and fun stuff like that. I got a really cute new shirt at JC Penny and just had fun trying on other stuff.
I'm feeling a little better today, but my throat still hurts. Unfortunately, I didn't do all of my chores last night like I was supposed to, so I have to mop the floor tonight (Uggghhh). I'd better be going now and I don't have anything else to say anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home