Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Friday, February 18, 2005

Here ya go!

Today I feel: accomplished

Tonight Calyn, Tamara, Nicole, Lori, Paul, and I went to the mall to hand out fliers for the Cowboy Up on Saturday. It was really fun and we handed out a lot of fliers. I hope that people come. It was cool because it's something that you don't get to do very often. I mean, sometimes, I felt kind of stupid but most people actually thanked us for giving them a flier.
We were talking about the best way to hand it to them and we decided that saying "Here you go" and then handing it to them is best. That way, they know that you don't want anything in return. And also, they can't really say no because you didn't ask them if they wanted it, you just gave it to them. Using our tried and true method, I only had two people reject me. But, I got to talk to a few people more in depth about it and several said that they would try to come.
I can't wait for Saturday, it's going to be so much fun. Tomorrow a bunch of us girls are making bandana skirts to wear on Saturday. That will be tons of fun. And on Saturday, Cowboy Up! I think that my favorite part is going to be the square dancing and the mechanical bull. I can hardly wait. I think my friend Kelley might be coming too.
Okay, well, I'm off to bed. Sleep tight and sweet dreams everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Calyn said...

"Here you go" is definitely the best way. I'm gonna go take all of your quizzes now. :0) This is great. I wonder what spongebob character I am? I guess we'll find out...

February 17, 2005 10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home