Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Good Times, Great Oldies, U92...Tampa Bay!

I would like to dedicate my title to my good friend Sarah Wirgau...love ya babe!

Today I feel: sad that I have to go back to school tomorrow.

What a great weekend. I love when we have three-day weekends. On Sunday night after youth we played ultimate frisbee with Paul's awesome light-up frisbee. My team won! Only by one point, but we still won. Aaron ran into a fire hydrant while trying to catch a frisbee and got a nice little dent in his leg. This was not very good because he had a track meet today, but apparantly he came in sixth place. Way to go Aaron!
After we were done playing frisbee we were standing around talking and Jake found Amanda's jacket sitting on a cone in the parking lot. He decided to put it on, which is funny in itself, because Jake is, well, not a small person, and Amanda is a very small person. So, when he put the jacket on, he couldn't even put his arms down by his side. It was soooo funny. Probably the funniest thing I've seen all week. Then, to add to the humor of the situation, Brandon, Callie, and Amanda, who were looking for Jake, who was supposed to be hiding for their game of sardines, came up and saw him. Jake, not wanting to be caught, took off running with his arms still stuck straight out and Brandon and Callie tried to catch him for the game. However, Amanda was running after him to get her jacket back. Anyways, it was so so so funny, I can't even explain it. You kinda had to be there, but it was hilarious.
Afterwards, Janelle spent the night, and Brandon, Janelle, and I watched The Village (a great movie if you haven't seen it.) Then today, Janelle and I slept in and after we woke up we went to the mall to window shop. Well, Janelle bought a really cute shirt, but I didn't have any money, so I just tried stuff on for the fun of it.
Tomorrow, it's back to the everyday boring school routine, although we do have two people from the Indian choir that is coming to sing at our church coming to stay with us, so that should be really cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Calyn said...

Does this mean I get my movie back?

February 21, 2005 11:25 PM

 
Blogger Aaron B said...

i don't know about a movie, but i have a blog

its at www.aaronnnn.blogspot.com
please come c it


c ya
aaron

February 22, 2005 9:38 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Yes, Calyn, you get your movie back...as soon as Chris watches it :)

February 22, 2005 10:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home