Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

"Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy. More Than a Bumblebee More Than an Ant."

That was a throwback to Veggie Tales for all of you who didn't catch it.
Today I feel: Busy

Wow, what I busy day. I woke up and went to school (back to the grind again), then after school I took Matt to his dad's house, picked up my little brothers (their track practice was cancelled so that created some more time), rushed over to my house, worked on my economics commercial project with Katie, took Brandon to piano lessons, made dinner, took Rhian out for ice cream for her birthday (it was on Monday), came home and finished my economics project on the computer, fought with my video camera because it wasn't cooperating with me or the computer, finished downloading my pictures to the computer and uploading them to the internet, did a load of laundry, packed for Student Life Conference tomorrow, and now I am sitting here writing in my blog. Wow, that was a mouthful. Well, technically, since I didn't say it, it couldn't be a mouthful. So I guess it's a handful or something. You get the idea. So yeah, although it was busy and I haven't had a moment to just sit and relax all day, it was a fun day.
Tomorrow, as I mentioned earlier, I am leaving with my youth group for the Student Life Conference. I won't be back until Saturday, so I guess all of my loyal readers will have to go a few days without something from me. I am very excited, because I always learn a lot from the conference, and it's tons of fun.
Since I am very tired, I will be leaving now. But I am going to try to put at least one picture up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home