Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

This Just In...

Today I feel: Frustrated and extremely extatic all at the same time.

Okay, first thing's first. I got accepted to FSU!!! They finally sent me an e-mail today telling me that I got in. I should get a letter and a packet in the mail any day now. I am sooooo happy. It's not like I really thought that I wouldn't get in, it's just that I wanted to know. I wanted some security. Thank you, God.
Now for the frustrating part of my afternoon. I have spent countless hours on my computer trying to transfer my pictures from my camera to my computer, and then to a disc. The stupid thing has been slow and frustrating all afternoon and on into the evening. I finally got it to do what I wanted it to do but I'm still having some issues getting the pictures published to the internet so I can share them with you guys. And, to make matters worse, I still have to go do the dishes, and it's almost midnight.
Okay, since I'm just complaining and that's all I have to say, I'll blog at ya'll later. (Wow, that was corny.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna!!! Congrats on the whole FSU you think. Not that we didn't already know you would definitely get in ;-). But still super exciting!! Hang in there Chika!! Just one more day until conference!! Love ya!

March 03, 2005 8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home