Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Read All Labels Before Using

Today I feel: Confused

It was like Monday and Friday, but it was Tuesday. I didn't have to go to school yesterday and I don't have to go to school tomorrow (well, I'm gonna go to last period, but that's only from 2 to 3, so it doesn't really count.) so today felt like Monday and Friday all in one. Except, we had PCBS, fun as always. We read Acts chapter 10. I'm glad that we are reading in Acts at the same time that Calyn and I are writing a drama from Acts. It's nice to follow the stories and see what happens after our skit ends.
Okay so dumb thing I did for the day: We were hanging out in Calyn's kitchen sometime during PCBS and there was a bottle of Bath and Body Works stuff on the kitchen counter (by the phone, not the sink. Remember that.). I just assumed that it was some new lotion and, me having dry hands, I put some on. Mistake number one. As we walked back towards Calyn's room, I noticed that it wasn't rubbing in very well. I was asking everyone if they wanted some, but Calyn just told me to rub it on my arms and legs too. So I did. Mistake number two. I thought that it was rubbed in enough, but now I just felt sticky. This was not the type of lotion I was used to. So then Calyn, in all her brilliant glory says, "Hey Jenna, do you think maybe it was soap." It all made sense all of a sudden. So yes, it was soap and so I went into the bathroom to wash it off of my hands and arms. Being that I was wearing jeans and I was not about to take a bath in Calyn's sink, it is still currently on my legs. Well good news guys: my arms and hands are clean now!
Needless to say, it was a very humorous ending to a fun day, even though I did have to go to school. I also feel like we got a lot accomplished on the set today. We finished sponge painting (blah!) the papers and Calyn fixed up the sheet we are going to use for the roof and started making a net. Exciting stuff. It will all come together soon. I hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home