Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Monday, March 07, 2005

Student Life Conference!

Fun Times!
Aren't we cute? (I'm the one on the bottom, second from the right).

I got back from the Student Life Conference yesterday. It was so much fun. David Nasser was the speaker and I loved him. He is so funny and all of his messages are just so enjoyable. I hope I get to hear him again soon. My favorite line that he said was when he was talking about when he first got invited to go to church and he didn't want to, but then the guy inviting him named five of the hottest girls from their school that were going to be there and so he said that he was like "Here I am to worship!" (singing the song as he strikes a pose). It's probably funnier in person, you'll have to get me to do an impression for you if you weren't there.
The band, Shane & Shane, were awesome too. I had heard a few of their songs before the trip, but I like them even more now that I've had them as worship leaders. My daddy bought me their new CD :-). The drama was, of course, amazing. Calyn had made it sound like it wasn't that great, and sure, some of the new people are definitely not as good as the AT2AP people from back in the day, but I really like it when they do a drama that's a continuing story instead of different semi-random things that all relate to the topic but are not at all the same story. I really want to try out for AT2AP in two years when I'll be 19 and able to. I've always wanted to do something like that and it would be tons of fun and I would be using my talents for the Lord.
Goodnight and God bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Jenshka--I agree, I'm all about the contiuation dramas as opposed to the short skits. And I think that AT2AP could certainly use your phinominal talents (I'm not saying that they're not good--they are--I'm saying that you rock my socks off!!!) Ya Loobloo Tibya!

March 08, 2005 8:41 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Awww...thanks Lori! You are so sweet, and you rock my socks off too! Ya Loobloo Tibya!

March 08, 2005 10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home