Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Monday, March 14, 2005

There Really Aren't Enough Hours In the Day

Today I feel: Worn out

I've had such a busy week. But it's been really fun. I went and saw my cousin in his school play Friday night. They did Cinderella and he was the herald. He was really good, he even had a solo. Yea Jordan! Then on Saturday I got to sleep in until noon, which was wonderful. Then after Easter Musical practice me and some friends went and saw The Incredibles. It was so cute. I definitely reccomend it.
And then came today, another busy Sunday. In Sunday School the guy from this conference that I didn't go to on Saturday spoke. He was really good and he made me think about some stuff for sure. It was really geared more to parents, but I still got something out of it. I want to go to their summer camp, but my summer is booked pretty much solid at the moment, so maybe next year. I stayed after church and me and Calyn got free Sonny's from the orchestra people, since they were so nice to share with us. We finished up the set and then had drama practice at 3:30. Everything went well, and when it came down to the real thing, everyone remembered their lines and I don't think any of the townspeople distracted from the main plot, so it was all good. I'm very proud of our drama team.
And that was basically my weekend. My mom went to visit my grandparents on Saturday, and my grandpa is not doing well again. My mom said that he had taken a rapid decline and they had to move him out of the nursing home and back into the hospital. Basically, we could lose him any time. If you all could just pray with me for God's will in the situation. I don't want my Poppi to be uncomfortable, but I am going to miss him so much. Thanks for your prayers.
On a lighter note, only 12 more days until my birthday!!! Hapiness!

2 Comments:

Blogger Calyn said...

Well, almost not distracting. I suppose Christian would have only been not distracting if you were color blind. :0)

March 13, 2005 11:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, but you know the pink costume was HOT! I think it went very well overall (of course, you have to be thankful for stage mikes!!- Thanks Calyn ;-))

March 14, 2005 7:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home