Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Friday, March 11, 2005

Productivity=Very Yes

(that's for all you Strong Bad fans out there...)

Today I feel: like we got sooo much accomplished with our drama

Today was great. School was school, nothin much to say about that. Then, we had a "dress" rehersal for our A.C.T.S. drama, but we didn't get our costumes yet. I think we're gonna be all right. Everyone did well on their parts, and we replaced our PVC house that was caving in and definitely not going to work with a tent/shade thingy. After practice, we finished up the set (well, almost finished) and we got to make paper mache pottery and Diane's vase was the coolest ever (although my bowl did come in at a very close second :-)). It all finally came together and it looks awesome! I'm so excited, and I think everyone else is starting to get excited too. I can't wait. Actually, I can't wait until like weeks 5 and 6, because they are the real action-packed parts. Week 1 is just kind of introducing the characters and stuff. I hope that we do good on Sunday. Pray for us ya'll.
And also today, Calyn came back from Birmingham! Yea! All of my college friends that are on Spring Break right now are going to Wakulla Springs tomorrow and I am not very happy about that. I want to go. Stupid school. Ahhh, well, I will overcome! Hehe. Have fun guys. Make sure you say hi to Henry! Henry! Henry! for me. And Calyn, I want you to try a double double whipless mocha halfcaf for me (I love Teen Girl Squad!)
Okay, I really need to go to be. I was doing good at going to bed at a decent hour, but I haven't done so well the past two days...shame, shame, I know. But guess what? Tomorrow's Friday! And only 15 more days until my 18th birthday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

No one told me about Wakulla Springs

March 11, 2005 11:25 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Sorry, I wasn't in charge. In fact I couldn't even go. Stupid school! Seth and Jesse were heading it up I think.

March 13, 2005 9:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home