Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Jesus, Son of God

Today I feel: sad that the Easter Musical is over but I'm still in a pretty good mood

The Easter Musical is always so much fun. It's so sad that it's over. I mean we do all this work and I get to meet all these really awesome people and then in two days, it's gone. I mean, I just get so attached. It really was great though. It was called "Jesus, Son of God" and there were the "readers" (you guys did awesome!) and then there was the rest of us who did the crowd scenes and didn't have to talk. It was tons of fun, but now it is sadly all over.
Oh well, there's more fun to come. We are going to play ultimate frisbee at Rec ROCs today. Oh and James Barnett is coming to hang out with us, which is cool because I haven't seen him in a while except for when we saw him at the Jars of Clay concert and invited him to come to youth.
Okay, so I have to go do some cleaning and stuff since we're leaving for Leesburg (where my grandparents, or I guess now just my grandma lives) tomorrow.
Oh yeah, and only five days until my birthday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey crosseyed92989 - you should make a blog!

March 22, 2005 1:41 PM

 
Blogger Jenshka said...

Sure you can have a high five Christina. Although, it can't compare to the high fives of certain other people...

March 24, 2005 1:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home