Inside My Head: It's normally a pretty scary place to be, but it does promise to be quite amusing and sometimes even funny...

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Good, the Bad, and the…Well, I Guess It’s Just the Good and the Bad

Today I feel: emotionally drained

Today has been a half good half bad day.
Bad: I am stressing out about school because I don't really care anymore about anything but my mom will be mad if I get a B just from slacking. So, we have an anatomy test tomorrow that we just started learning the material for on Monday. I have no idea what I'm doing and I haven't studied yet. In fact, I should be studying right now, but I have to vent first.
Good: I didn't have to go to sixth or seventh period today, so Mom and I went to lunch and then I got home at like 2:00. It was beautiful. Then, after I picked up the boys I went to Wal-Mart to get some stuff and drop off my film (NYC pictures from July are on the way. It's okay to be excited guys, don't hold it in).
Bad: My mom left for my grandparents' house again today. My grandfather is only expected to live another week at the most. This has been really hard for me to grasp. No one this close to me has ever died before, and it's all just so surreal right now. I don't know what I'm going to do, I've already cried my eyes out and he hasn't even died yet. I know he's ready to go home...I'm just not ready to let him go. I'm definitely going to miss him.
Good: We had bible study tonight and it was Leah's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH! So, we celebrated with a cookie cake and we read out of Christina's really cool book called "Jesus Freaks." It's about martyrs; I think it would be really cool for my life/death to affect as many people as the people's lives in this book did. There are some intense stories in there, and we only scratched the surface. Anyways, we read and then played bible trivia until we had to go.
Bad: I have to go study now, since I am only procrastinating by doing this post. Not to mention that it is the second time I've had to type it since it's being really stupid and it lost it the first time. So, I need to go now.

Good: Only ten more days until my eighteenth birthday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home